Beautiful new outdoor terrace and bespoke Sipsmith menu is set to bring summer to life in the heart of Ealing.
- Charlotte’s W5, The Old Stable Block, Dickens Yard, Longfield Avenue, London, W5 2UQ
- 02/06/2017 to 31/08/2017
Charlotte’s W5, the third outlet in the successful West London-based Charlotte’s Group, is this summer inviting drinkers to kick back and relax in a beautiful new setting – the ‘Sipsmith Secret Sipping Garden’, located outside Charlotte’s W5 in the terrace space next to the calming fountains of Dicken’s Yard.
Charlotte’s W5 has partnered with their favourite gin brand Sipsmith, distilled just a stone’s throw away, they have helped Alex and his team create a lovely sipping environment and menu of summery serves. Head Bar Man Fredi Viaud, has created the menu with Sipsmith tipples to evoke ‘a heady, delicious, upbeat summer vibe’ for guests. Some of the drinks contain local fayre such as Ealing Honey and Electric Cold Brew Coffee, from artisan coffeemakers The Electric on Ealing’s Haven Green. Twinkly lights and cosy blankets complete the experience.
On Monday June 5th, Sipsmith will be hosting Gin School, held at Charlottes W5 every Monday since it opened, each week hosted by a different gin brand. And with World Gin day happening on the 10th of June, this gin inspired menu from Sipsmith - served up on the terrace and in the bar - will be the perfect way to kick off summer sipping.
The drinks menu is as below:
1. Slow Gin Fizz: Grapefruit, lemon, sugar, egg white & Sipsmith Sloe Gin
2. Modern Gibson: Onion jam, Belsazar Rose Vermouth & Sipsmith V.J.O.P
3. Bee’s Gees: Ealing honey, lemon, Cocchi Americano & Sipsmith London Dry Gin
4. The Electric: Electric Cold Brew Coffee, almond syrup & Sipsmith Sipping Vodka
5. Smashing Daisies: Pomegranate syrup, fresh mint, lemon & Sipsmith London Dry Gin
6. London Cup Lemonade: Homemade lemonade & Sipsmith London Cup