Looking at getting into Cognac but don’t know where to start? This is the class for you.
- Bloomsbury House, 2-3 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2RL
Hosted by Cognac expert Bruce Perry, this guide will help you navigate the world of Cognac from their birth in the vineyards of France through to the production methods that make them so special.
He will answer questions such as what makes cognac Cognac and the differences between VS, VSOP and XO. If you want to wow your friends with your knowledge on this fascinating spirit, then this is the class to help you do just that.
The line-up for the tasting includes:
- Martell VS
- Cognac Trijol VSOP Grande Champagne
- Armagnac Baron de Sigognac 10ans d’age Bas Armagnac
- Cognac Reviseur XO Petite Champagne
- Cognac Leyrat XO Elite Fins Bois
- Cognac Ragnaud Sabourin No 35 Fontvieille Grande Champagne
- Armagnac Domain Boingneres 1986 Folle Blanche Bas Armagnac
Bruce has been a Cognac Importer for more than 20 years and lectured on spirits, including Cognac, to WSET Diploma students for 17 years; one of the highest qualifications in the drinks industry.
Click HERE to check out more masterclasses taking place at The Whisky Exchange Cognac Show. Please note, guests attending the masterclasses must be able to present their masterclass and Cognac Show ticket upon arrival.