A French Invasion, two takeovers that combines mixology from Paris and London.
- Experimental Cocktail Club, 13a Gerrard St, London, W1D 5PS
Inspired by the unique alchemy of Cognac & bitter Oranges at the heart of the brand, Grand Marnier invites you to elevate your Cocktail experience by bringing together the best of London & Paris with the takeover of Le Syndicat X ECC.
Innovative Parisian bar Le Syndicat takes over London’s Experimental Cocktail Club on the 2nd and 4th October. Famous for their French only spirits menu, urban vibe and passionate young team the takeover at ECC will bring together the best of Parisian and London mixology, blending their passion, expertise and La Touche Francaise, to create perfectly crafted cocktails. The bespoke menu, created by Le Syndicat head bartender Aris Makris, will be served in the bar’s signature surroundings: a low-key urban vibe complete with retro hip-hop playlists.
Enjoy a range of exclusive Grand Marnier Cocktails including:
- ‘The Smoking Car’, a citrusy, smoky boasting a deep rich flavour
- ‘The Last Man Standing in ECC’, dry and strong with a touch of sweetness
- ‘The Grand Marinier, a touch of the exotic, with a refreshingly bittersweet taste
- ‘Juliette is mad in ECC’, the perfect fusion of sweet and sour, with a rich aftertaste
Le Syndicat X ECC is free to enter, open from 6pm-1am, 2nd and 4th October.