Enjoy 60 of the best alcohol-free and low alcohol drinks, competitions, celeb panels, dancing and more...
- The Truman Brewery, Brick Lane, London, E1 6QR
- 12/01/2019 to 13/01/2019
- Sat 11.00-18.00, Sun 10.00-17.00
Join Club Soda, the mindful drinking movement for their fifth, and biggest, Mindful Drinking Festival!
The Mindful Drinking Festival will give you a chance to taste the new wave of alcohol-free and low alcohol drinks now available, including beers, spirits, and a host of drinks invented by radical alchemists – kombuchas, shrubs and elixirs.
Over the two days visitors will get to experience:
- Leading local mixologists and drinks producers showcasing the best alcohol-free drinks
- Tastings with top beer sommelier Jane Peyton and wine sommelier John Downes
- Workshops and talks on mindful drinking, fitness and wellbeing. The host for our motivational stage this year is BBC Radio 2 presenter Janey Lee Grace and speakers already confirmed include television and radio presenter Adrian Chiles, personal fitness trainer Alice Rickard and editor and author of Mindful Drinking: How Cutting Down Can Change Your Life, Rosamund Dean
- Happy Hour Yoga with Movement for Modern Life
- Plus a whole morning dedicated to blogging, including a session led by The Sober Diaries author Clare Pooley
Come along to this FREE festival, in association with Adnams, to sample (and stockpile) some incredible beverage wizardry from forward-thinking mixologists, venues and drinks producers – and to hear celebs and bloggers share their experiences of Mindful Drinking. This is the perfect event for the booze-free crowds, moderate drinkers, sober curious, parents-to-be, fitness fanatics, and dry January-ers.