Enjoy fondue and panoramic views at this alpine rooftop winter terrace in the heart of Shoreditch.
- The Boundary Project, 2-4 Boundary Street, London, E2 7DD
- 21/01/2019 to 01/03/2019
- Mon-Sun 11.30-23.00
An alpine rooftop winter terrace in the heart of Shoreditch... Head up to The Boundary Project rooftop for warming drinks, special cocktails and a menu inspired by the Alpine regions.
The perfect place to escape the cold, guests enter the Terrace through a gateway of silver birch trees and will be warmed by an open fire pit, pyramid patio heaters, blankets, sheepskin rugs and heated seats.
For something extra special, book for lunch or dinner in The Orangery, the rooftop’s indoor dining room which has had a makeover of its own, featuring a white winter theme of frosted willow twigs, fluffy seat cushions and twinkling hanging lights.
The drinks menu features a special Veuve Clicquot Champagne cocktail, as well as a variety of warming cocktails including;
- Smokey Snow - Mezcal, Hysteria liqueur, orgeat syrup, lime juice, egg white
- Boundary Warm Cider - Monkey shoulder, pernod pastris, cidre Breton, apple juice, winter syrup
- Winter Chocolate - Baileys, Frangelico, milk chocolate, chocolate bitters, winter spiced syrup
- Pear Hysteria - Hendricks, Htheoria, crème de poire, lime juice, egg white
The dining menu is inspired by the Alpine region and includes winter classics, shellfish dishes and individual plates from the robata grill:
- Cote Du Boeuf - Robata grilled 35-day aged Irish cote du boeuf, served with celeriac, parmesan, truffle
- Fondue Savoyard - Comte d’estive, emmental francais, beaufort chalet d’alpage, white wine, baguette, cornichons
- Raclette - Raclette Comtoise, saucission rosette, saucisson ficele & sec, jambon, new potatoes, cornichon
- Grilled Lobster with Garlic & Parsley Butter
- Confit French Duck Leg with Pommes Salardaise
You can book a table in The Orangery here.