To celebrate London Wine Week, The Crazy Bear Clubhouse will be hosting the first of a series of wine pairing dinners.
- The Crazy Bear Clubhouse, 17 Mercer Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9QJ
Book via eventbrite.co.uk
The Crazy Bear Clubhouse invites you to their 'Flavours of the East: Wine Pairing Dinner’, where Jeremy Lithgow MW will take guests through a carefully selected collection of wines from our list as they are paired with an exclusive five course tasting menu:
* Lanson Extra Age Blanc de Blancs (Champagne, France) paired with our dim sum selection
* Werner Riesling Schweicher Annaberg Kabinett 2017 (Mosel, Germany) paired with soft shell crab
* Chateau de la Liquiere Cistus Blanc 2016 (Languedoc-Roussilon, France) paired with steamed seabass, ginger and soy
* Parker Station Pinot Noir 2016 (California, USA) paired with roasted duck
* Bodegas Ochoa Moscatel 2016 (Navarra, Spain) paired with passion fruit and mango knickerbocker glory
The event will be light-hearted and yet informative, demonstrating how each wine can be perfectly matched with our modern Cantonese cuisine. Whether you prefer white, red or Champagne, this gastronomic experience is not to be missed.
Tickets include the five-course tasting menu and matching wines.