Celebrate World Whiskey Day in true Bourbon lovin' style, with a series of Whiskey & Wings pairings for only £10 across London .
To celebrate World Whiskey Day this year, Bulleit Frontier Whiskey will be honouring its American roots, partnering with London's best-loved food eateries to bring a taste of Kentucky to London with the ultimate Whiskey & Wings deal. They'll be offering you hungry Londoners the chance to pair the smooth and spicy notes of Bulleit Bourbon in the form of a Whiskey Sour, with a distinct style of chicken wings for only £10...
- Tonkotsu: Authentic real ramen curators will be offering a Yuzu Bourbon Sour, a classic bourbon whiskey sour with a Japanese twist, including zesty yuzu and umami-rich black sesame, alongside Tonkotsu’s famously moreish Eat The Bits Wings!
- Bird: At London’s original fried chicken joint, discover a classic bourbon and ginger pairing that’s been given a refreshing citrus twist, perfect for sipping alongside fiery wings and cutting through rich and sticky sauces!
- Rosa’s Thai Cafe: The home of modern Thai cuisine, will be offering a Pandan Bourbon Sour, the vanilla notes of Bulleit Bourbon are enriched with pandan leaf syrup whilst the refreshing citrus flavours are given a subtle complexity with the addition of coriander bitters. The ideal accompaniment to Rosa’s aromatic Thai sticky tamarind wings!
- Clutch Chicken: Fried chicken experts, will be offering a Sour Chicken Wing cocktail, garnished with their signature chicken wing. The Bulleit sour has been mixed with cider brandy, picon, kumkuat and walnuts - garnished with a Bulleit honey butter glazed wing.
- Twisted London: The delivery only restaurant will be offering traditional Korean Boneless Wings alongside a tangy Black Cherry Bourbon Sour, which boasts a zingy, sharp twist on the traditional Bulleit Sour!