Club Soda, the mindful drinking movement, is once again holding the UK’s only festival for mindful drinkers.
- Spitalfields Market, Brushfield Street, London, E1 6AA
Book via mindfuldrinkingfestival.com
Club Soda, the mindful drinking movement, is once again holding the UK’s only festival for mindful drinkers, at its favourite east London hangout: Spitalfields Market. The festival boasts a fantastic line-up of botanical alcohol-free spirits; 13 brands will be making their mark at this summer’s event, including a number of new players to the UK scene.
Plus - visitors looking to experience a great botanical and tonic or create the perfect Espresso Martini will get the chance to put some exciting flavours to the test by participating in one of the cocktail masterclasses, curated by Camille Vidal from La Maison Wellness and kindly supported by The British Soft Drinks Association and Martini Dolce 0.0% Sparkling.
Distilled botanical spirits at the festival include:
- CEDER’S is a distilled non-alcoholic alt-gin made with classic gin and exotic South African botanicals and available in three variants, all juniper based.
- Caleño is inspired by founder Ellie’s Colombian family roots.
- The Bitter Note, all the intense and unique flavour of the traditional ‘Amaro Italiano’ with none of the alcohol.
- Sea Arch is made by Geoff and Sarah, who run a pub in Torquay, and contains sea kelp.
- Senser Spirits is being launched at the festival and the world’s first range of botanically-active, alcohol-free PLANT SPIRITS™ .
- Borrago was developed by Tom Tuke-Hastings and named after the borage - a bright blue edible flower.
- Everleaf, a non-alcoholic aperitif that can be mixed with soda or tonic in a Spritz, used in cocktails, or even just drunk straight on the rocks.
- Peak Zero Proof is an alcohol-free cordial which when used as gin makes an alcohol free G&T which only has 6 calories in a measure.
- Silk Tree Botanics comes from Dublin, Ireland.
- Teetotal GnT is made in Skipton, Yorkshire.
- Xachoh - another new launch, authentically distilled using only premium purposeful Silk Road herbs and spices to traditional recipes.
- Stryyk - also new to the festival this summer, offering three expressions; NOT VODKA, NOT GIN and NOT RUM.
- Atopia is the first ultra-low alcohol spirit from family distillers William Grant & Sons. At just 0.5% ABV, Atopia is now available nationwide at Sainsbury’s and Ocado.