In the spirit of the end of the grape harvest celebrations in Burgundy, Holborn’s newly launched restaurant, Gezellig will be pulling out all the stops for a special wine dinner - Summer Paulée.
- Holborn Hall, 193-197 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7BD
Kicking off at 6:30pm with canapés, followed by a 5-course menu composed specially for the night including decadent dishes such as:
- Raw Scallop, Pickled Cucumber, Crème Fraiche and Exmoor Caviar
- Raviolo of Lobster and Pigs Trotter with Fresh Peas and Girolles
- Stuffed Saddle of New Season Lamb with Tropea Onions, Broad Beans and Mint
- Strawberry and Lemon, Ice Cream Sandwich
For this unique event you are invited to bring your own wine, although the restaurant’s extensive wine list will also be available.
Corkage is included in the ticket price. To book, email [email protected] or phone at 0203 004 0004.