We are beyond delighted to partner with long term pals Street Feast to ensure you’re well fed while you’re enjoying your delicious drinks in The Cocktail Village. Come and explore their food trucks for the perfect match to that next cocktail!
- The Cocktail Village, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6RU
- 09/10/2019 to 13/10/2019
- Wed-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-19.00
Free entry with your London Cocktail Week Pass
Street Feast pioneered the street food scene in 2012 and have since welcomed people from all walks of life to feel the vibes at their buzzing day-and-night street markets across London. Almost all of the food traders taking part in London Cocktail Week 2019 can be found at one of three Street Feast markets currently open: Dinerama, Hawker House and Giant Robot.
Traders to look out for include:
- Babek Brothers: The best kebabs this side of Istanbul, crammed full of lamb kofta and spiced chicken breast with halloumi fries. Dinerama.
- Dos Mas: Traditional Mexican tacos with a South American twist. Hawker House.
- Fundi Pizza: Straight from their custom-built wood-fired oven, with a chewy crust and a perfectly crisp base. Dinerama.
- KraPow: Buttermilk fried chicken and fish sauce wings from Northern Thailand. Hawker House.
- Phung Kay: Mouthwatering dim-sum that’s totally meat’n’dairy free. Model Market (back Spring 2020).
- Zephyr Burgers: Burgers smashed on the grill and quickly flipped for a juicy medium-rare middle.
- Secret Nicky’s: London’s first frozen custard company delivering a taste of the American Mid-West.
- Raclette Brothers: Alpine street food dishes lathered in melted cheese.