- Glaziers Hall, 9 Montague Cl, London, SE1 9DD
From chocolate to charcuterie and fine cheese, Cognac is incredibly versatile when married with food.
Whether you're an old hand at pairing or just getting started, Dawn Davies MW, head buyer at The Whisky Exchange and long-time Cognac lover, will use her expertise to guide you through the basics of pairing Cognac with some of your favourite foods.
- Salted almonds – Reviseur VS
- Comte – Pierre Magalore VSOP Calvados
- Worcestershire Biltong – Camus Ile De Re Double Matured
- Kentish Salami with Mushroom and Truffle – Prunier 10YO
- Apple tartlet – Vallein Tercineir XO 46
- Chocolate – Frapin TWE exclusive