William Grant & Sons’ UK Brand Ambassador team are bringing their industry initiative ‘Unwrapped – The Other Side of Bartending’ to London. A jam-packed afternoon of seminars from the best in the business, looking at the wider picture of working in the hospitality industry for anyone in the trade.
- Rich Mix Cinema, 35-47 Bethnal Green Rd, London, E1 6LA
FREE FOR TRADE
Following sessions in Edinburgh, Bristol and Manchester, William Grant & Sons’ UK Brand Ambassador team are bringing Unwrapped: The Other Side of Bartending to London... designed and curated by the team, featuring a series of talks aiming to support bartenders find their career path within the industry and equip them with tools, knowledge and insights beyond the day to day life behind the bar.
Whilst being able to make great drinks is a crucial part of being an amazing bartender this afternoon of seminars aims to look at the wider picture and what it takes to find balance and success in the hospitality industry today - going much further than your average crystal clear ice workshop.
From the power of storytelling, to becoming newsworthy and even top tips on opening your own bar - the WG&S UK Brand Ambassador Team have got you covered! Plus there's a lovely free lunch for all that attend.
The run-down of the day...
UK Brand Ambassador Talks 11:30-15:30
- Mark Thomson, Glenfiddich Brand Ambassador to Scotland presents: The power of storytelling
- Fabiano Latham, Reyka UK Brand Ambassador presents: Adventurivity
- EmmaLi Stenhouse, Sailor Jerry UK Brand Ambassador presents: How to be your world’s best bartender
- Alwynne Gwilt, The Balvenie UK Brand Ambassador presents: How to train your nose
- John Wayte, Monkey Shoulder UK Brand Ambassador presents: bar.ography
- Sasha Filimonov, Hendrick’s Gin UK Brand Ambassador presents: How to be newsworthy
- Calum Fraser, Premium Spirits Specialist presents: Keeping good spirits in good spirits
- Rod Eslamieh, Disaronno UK Brand Ambassador presents: From bartender to bar owner - the tips and tricks to opening your own bar
- Stephanie Rainbow, Tia Maria UK Brand Ambassador presents: The courage to be happy
To attend please RSVP to [email protected]
In addition, post seminars, they'll be running a bar takeover in aid of SANE, a mental health charity at Iron Stag, 45-47 Hoxton Square, Hackney, London N1 6PD from 7pm until late. The bar will be staffed and run by the Brand Ambassador Team with all proceeds going to SANE. Head along after the talks for some tasty drinks and questionable banter all for a great cause.